Terms and Conditions
Here you'll find the terms and conditions for use of the Time Projects website, as well as information relating to our Anti-Spam and Privacy Policies (including the maximum amount of data we would ever ever ever be interested in mining from you if we could ever in our wildest dreams afford servers that huge! Excuse us while we go have a lie-down.)
In addition, you will be able read up on intellectual property rights and copyright relating to our logos and the site, plus get the low down on our standing as regards governing law, how we handle the whole databases thing, the security setup of the site, etc.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site contact The General Manager at +267 395 6080 or e-mail email@example.com.
- This site is copyright-protected, and users may not download, view and print content from this site.
- All moral rights of Time Projects and its employees/agents are reserved.
- Time Projects cannot screen or edit all the content available from the linked sites and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Users are encouraged to inform Time Projects of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the content, trademarks and data on this web site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Time Projects and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
When a user registers on or sends e-mails to Time Projects or any of its affiliate companies, (hereinafter collectively referred to as Time Projects), that user consents to receiving communications from Time Projects electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Time Projects satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
- Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Time Projects nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site.
- Furthermore, Time Projects makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to the person referred to in the copyright clause.
This site is hosted, controlled and operated from Botswana and therefore governed by Botswana law.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Time Projects suffers any damage or loss.
- The user agrees and warrants that its log-in name and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed to any third party.
- The user allows Time Projects to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Time Projects site and back-office applications.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Time Projects may, at its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
In the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between the parties on any matter provided for in, or arising out of this agreement, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of Time Projects, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Gaborone in English. The arbitration rules may be downloaded from: http://www.arbitration.co.za/downloads/expedited_rules.pdf.
Time Projects chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature:
Independence Place Plot 203 Independence Ave Gaborone Botswana
- Time Projects shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.workinfo.com/Free/Sub_for_legres/Data/POIDA/act2.pdf
- Time Projects may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
- name and surname;
- country of residence;
- closest city;
- e-mail address; and
- IP address
- Time Projects collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
- to greet the User when he/she accesses the Time Projects web site;
- subject to the User's consent, inform the User of facts relating to his/her access and use of the Time Projects website;
- subject to the User's consent, inform the User about competitions and special offers from Time Projects and/or its partners/affiliates;
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Time Projects web site.
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
- The User may elect not to receive any communications from Time Projects and/or its partners/affiliates.
- Time Projects may collect, maintain, save and compile, any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Time Projects shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
- Time Projects shall disclose information without the User's consent only through due legal process; and
- Time Projects may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- Time Projects owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Time Projects.